Saturday, May 10, 2014

Punked out - Day 12

I would like to say that  at 1130/1230 last night it was planned that I would get up today and swim in the bay INSTEAD of doing my exercises last night. But it wasn't. After coming home from the Toby Kieth concert I made the fatal error of laying in my bed. This time I i didn't have the will power, and I missed one day of my routine exercises.

I did however, thanks to the help of my swimming buddy get up and was in the water at 7am this morning. Overall a surplus of activity. The principle however is not sound. I made a commitment to myself and I feel bad for breaking it. I guess the only thing to do is stop and take a look at why.

Anyway, like the sign I saw on my Facebook timeline said, "Don't be too hard on yourself." or this one:


No comments:

Post a Comment