Friday, February 21, 2014

A little help from my friends - Day 3

 Day 3 - Feb. 21, 2014 at 7:47 a.m. (253/215)

On day 3 I have had the great fortune to hike with my good friend Brent Beshara. It really was a pleasure. Having a hiking partner, was a nice break, and allowed me to get out of my head. We had a great conversation the whole way up and back. The pace was a lot quicker than normal, which was awesome. I was up out of bed at 5:00 a.m. and did all my chores. We got out on the road by 7:10, got to the top by 7:45,  and stopped for breakfast at 8:30 at The Pantry. Home again by 9:30. The whole day is still ahead of me!!

Things I was reminded of today:

1 - It's beneficial to enjoy the company of good people

2 - If you get up and on the go early, you get a lot more done by 9:30 a.m, and you have the rest of the day to your leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment