Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Four fifths bullshit - Day 36

I know this guy who rationalizes terminating relationships by saying that you should keep looking for the one that is five fifths. To me that is bullshit. If you are that close and have made a commitment you make it work.

For example... this trek is hard and I live to do it most of the time.  However sometimes like today it was really difficult.  Maybe 1 out five times. Sure lets go with that. Am I going to give up on my commitment and say fuck it.... maybe yoga is my thing!!

No I am going to stick with it becuase the results speak for themselves.  As of today I am 8 pounds shy of my goal weight, which I had not planned to shed till August 4th, I look awesome,  and I am healthy, and 4 fifths happy... maybe I should give up on happiness too!

If you really look at it 4 fifths is really an awesome place to be.... if your word is important to you you learn to make it 5 fifths!

No comments:

Post a Comment