Monday, March 31, 2014

Payoff - Day 41

Man, can I tell you that this challenge has been a blessing!  Everyday I speak to someone who is inspired by my effort and my results. That is reward enough for me! However on top of that my own personal physical results amaze me every day. My mind is clear, and my relationships with people are way more real. Because my self esteem is high I talk to everyone I meet. Now those of you who really know me I am sure would say that last one is no surprise. But I mean even more than usual! Opportunities are popping up from all areas of my life,  and as of today I am right on track in just about all areas my life.

Like Lao Tzu says.... the longest journey starts with one step. I wonder how many steps I am up to now ;-)

A big Johnny O. Shout out to all involved! Thanks again! I couldn't do it without you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment