Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I quit!!!

April fools!!! As my spanish friends say jajajajajaja :-)

Wow I just came back from the hike and boy are my legs tired.... ba dum bump...lol

Seriously today was one of the hardest days. It took me two hours to complete.  Normally it takes about 70 to 80 minutes.

I did think about turning back a few times. However I remembered to chunk down my goals. Instead of focusing on the top, I made a goal every 5 feet. This branch, that stump, this twig, that bump and so on. Till finally I was at the top.

One thing I did think of today was the limitations of that approach.  If you didn't use your other senses or your intuition as well you might get hit by a snow plow ;-)

Thanks and have a great day everyone.  Go enjoy the snow it is beautiful outside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment