Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Four!! - Day 56

I think it was about 9 or 10 degrees Celsius at 630pm. You could feel and especially smell the the typical Newfoundland spring day. Many days I power up and down with few breaks. Today I enjoyed a good 5+ Minutes on the top just taking it all in. As Deepak says, communing with nature. It helped me ease into an even better mood. I am a little embarrassed to say.... I was almost skipping at some points on the way home and singing song from my ipod. I must have looked pretty happy because the drivers of at least 4 cars all waved at me. Total strangers. Plus a great synchronicity. ... I have been eyeballing Dodge Ram 1500s and they were every other car tonight!!! Maybe one is in my future ;-)

Ok gang thanks for tuning in,
Johnny O.

No comments:

Post a Comment