Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ten more - Day 50

Wooooooo Hoooooooo!!!!!! Need I say more?

Despite the pouring rain I had a a very good hike to the top of George Cove Mtn. I managed to get past my disdain for how wet I was going to be and headed out. To be honest I was kind of pissed off anyway for personal reasons so I just put my head down cranked up the ipod and took it one brisk step at a time. I also have to admit it felt good to be pissed off. It put a little purpose back in my step and reminded me to walk tall. By the time I got to the top I was in a good mood and it felt good to be in a good mood also, except by then I was walking even taller than before!

I have to say that this challenge has certainly instilled this virtue of taking it one step at a time into my every day. If I get overwhelmed by a task, I chunk it down out of habit, into something managable, if not easy. Then move onto the next, till eventually it is done.

Anyway... I hope you are in a good mood!

Thanks for tuning in,
Johnny O.

No comments:

Post a Comment