Tuesday, April 29, 2014

P.M. - Day 2

I have to admit it was very hard to get up this morning. So I didn't lol. I just finished my exercises now at 830 p.m. Like before during the hike challenge, the time is less important than getting it done.

Today's work out was:

Standard Push Ups - 20
Crunches - 30
Squats with 10lb medicine ball extended - 20
Standing twist with med. ball extended - 10/side
Decline push up(feet raised about 18 inches) - 15

Challenge exercise:

My goal right now is to increase the number of reps of time. Today I increased the number of decline push ups by 5 and the challenge exercise by 1 rep per side. I'll take it :-)

Tomorrow... the plan is to get up and do this circuit in the morning and then go to yoga in the evening.

See you tomorrow :-)
Johnny O.

No comments:

Post a Comment