Wednesday, April 30, 2014

King Pigeon - Day 3

Day 3 - It pays to plan ahead. Know what was on tap for today made for a very productive day. Up and at em 530am-ish, Silent reflection/meditation, 6am circuit workout, all the rest of my duties for the day, plus guitar lesson with A and B. Then the best part Yoga at 8pm-ish(Sorry Meredith and class)!!

Today's circuit work out was:

Standard Push Ups - 20
Crunches - 30
Squats with 10lb medicine ball extended - 20
Standing twist with med. ball extended - 10/side
Decline push up(feet raised about 18 inches) - 15

Challenge exercise:

Yoga was fantastic. I had been putting it off for a long time. Although I have gone many times in the past, the last bunch of times I went I did not feel good about my performance. A real bummer. Tonight I felt strong, and able to do many more moves PROPERLY!! There were two I could not do, which is something to reach for. My most proud moment when I was able to grab my foot for the King Pigeon Pose as shown before. Wicked!!!



A big thanks to Meredith G. and ALL(huge class) people at Yoga tonight! Woooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Thanks!!
Johnny O.

No comments:

Post a Comment