Thursday, May 1, 2014

Better late - Day 4

Better later than never - 10:44pm Just finished my work out for today. Which included:

Standard Push Ups - 25
Crunches - 30
Squats with 10lb medicine ball extended - 25
Standing twist with med. ball extended - 15/side
Decline push up(feet raised about 18 inches) - 15

Challenge exercise:

Today I was having a little trouble getting motivated. It took me a little while to remember what I was up to. I posted to Facebook earlier the following:


"Just to put things in perspective... when you exercise and eat less calories than what you burn, this is what can happen: In just about 2.5 months I went from 270lbs to 220, from 2xl to size large shirts, and today I bought my first pair of size 36 waist pants since high school. I was up to size 42. Fuck ya!!"

That's not the reason why I am doing this challenge, but it helped as a reminder. It only takes a small effort over time to add up to a big result. You may surprise yourself by how short that time really is, when you aren't concerned about it!

I have not achieved all my goals just yet... but with enough effort and enough time, everything will come to pass :-)

Thanks!!
Johnny O.

No comments:

Post a Comment