Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Nashville Every - Day 9

Here I was in bed having a nap. Dragged my ass out of bed and pysched myself out. I got it done, but a poor showing! For the External Hip Rotation w/ side plank - 3 per side  - I could not finish the third rep on the right side, stopped and waited a minute. Then got it done! Like the Tragically Hip say... I guess it "can't be Nashville every day!" I guess I can't expect to perform the same every day. What disappoints me, is that I know it is 90% mental, and I defeated myself.

Here is my work out for today:

Standard Push Ups - 40 
Crunches - 50
Squats with 10lb medicine ball extended - 40
Standing twist with med. ball extended - 15/side (Extended range on each side)
Decline push up(feet raised about 18 inches) - 25 (Up 5)

Challenge exercise:

Thanks!!
Johnny O.

No comments:

Post a Comment