Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Way I'm Thinking - Day 10

"The only thing that is holding you back, is the way you are thinking." - Steve Vai 
Ok, I have referenced this video before, however I find it VERY powerful. Tonight is a double whammy. Yoga from 8pm to 9:15pm, then my daily work out. Wicked. I feel great and very fulfilled. During my work out I played this video and it was very inspirational and I was able to focus and do something that I had not done before. For the 1st time in 10 days, I increased the challenge exercise from 3 reps per side to 4 reps per side. All it to was a little positive mental talk, and visualization!

Yesterday I was disappointed in my performance, yet proud that that I got out of bed to do it. Today there are no disappointments!


Here is my work out for today:

Standard Push Ups - 40 (30 at the beginning and 10 at the end)
Crunches - 50
Squats with 10lb medicine ball extended - 40
Standing twist with med. ball extended - 15/side (Extended range on each side)
Decline push up(feet raised about 18 inches) - 21 

Challenge exercise:
External Hip Rotation w/ side plank - 4 per side Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for tuning in,
Johnny O.

No comments:

Post a Comment